KINDER Multivitamin Syrup
- An optimally-dosed and great-tasting multivitamin syrup for children
- Contains the essential amino-acid L-Lysine
- For children above the age of 3 years
12 Vitamins and 5 Minerals that are required for normal growth and development + the essential amino acid L-Lysine
Doppelherz® aktiv Kinder Multivitamin Syrup has been formulated to provide children with essential vitamins and minerals which support normal growth and development.
Doppelherz® aktiv Kinder Multivitamin Syrup contains micronutrients important for:
- development and maintenance of vision (Vitamin A)
- bones and teeth development (Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Manganese)
- blood formation (Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamins B6 and B12, Folic acid)
- cognitive development (Iodine, B-Vitamins, Iron, Zinc)
- strengthening of the immune system (Vitamin C, Iron, Zinc)
- function of the energy-yielding metabolism (B-Vitamins, Magnesium)
Daily intake of Doppelherz® aktiv Kinder Multivitamin Syrup is particularly helpful during periods of sustained growth, during the cold season or in times of increased strain/tiredness.
Children 3–6 years: 2.5 ml per day
Children 7–12 years: 5 ml per day
Children above 12 and adults: 10 ml per day
Use for infants under 3 years only after consultation with the doctor
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
The product should be stored out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25 °C. After opening store in a cool place.
Water, Sucrose, Magnesium citrate, Ferrous gluconate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Zinc gluconate, Maltodextrin, DL-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan gum, Nicotinamide, Flavour, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), Carotenes, Manganese gluconate, Calcium-D-pantothenate, Thiamin hydrochlo-ride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Potassium sorbate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Gum ara-bic, Sodium benzoate, Starch, Folic acid, Sodium iodide, Biotin, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)