- Kidney, bladder & prostate
- Doppelherz aktiv Prostacalm
- Prostate health
- Male urinary comfort
- Food supplement
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) frequently appears in men over 50
BPH forces one to wake up at night several times to urinate, which results in poor sleep quality, daytime sleepiness as well as irritability.
Prostacalm from Doppelherz® is a combination of natural plant extracts with organic and mineral antioxidants that contribute to the normal function of the prostate and strengthen cellular defenses against free radicals.
Pumpkin seeds contain large amounts of essential fatty acids and phytosterols that have a positive action on the prostate, including an increase in void flow and a diminution of post-void residual urine.
Due to their high sterol content, Nettle leaves help relieve voiding by increasing maximal void flow.
- α-Linolenic acid is an omega-3 fatty acid which is known to mitigate inflammatory processes that take place during BPH.
- Vitamin E is a lipophilic antioxidant that catches and neutralizes free radicals before they are able to damage cell membranes.
- Zinc, Manganese and Selenium are important trace elements required for the activity of enzymes that constitute the first line of defense against cell-damaging oxidative stress.
Prostacalm from Doppelherz® helps improve urinary comfort of men with BPH.
Pumpkin seed oil
Nettle leaves extract
Take 1 capsule daily at meal with enough liquid. Do not chew.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage! Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The product should be stored out of the reach of children.
1 capsule corresponds to 8 kcal/34 kJ.
Do not store above 25 °C.
400 mg Pumpkin seed oil, 150 mg Nettle leaves dry extract, 150 mg α-Linolenic acid, 10 mg Vitamin E, 8 mg Zinc, 2 mg Manganese, 50 μg Selenium.