KOLLAGEN 11.000 PLUS
- Supports normal collagen deposition and cartilage function
- 11 g Collagen hydrolysate and 100 mg Chondroitin sulphate
- A combination of Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Selenium and Copper
Doppelherz© KOLLAGEN 11.000 PLUS supports normal collagen deposition and cartilage function
- Collagen is the main constituent of most connective tissues. Arranged in ﬁbers, it plays a very important role in the function of ligaments, tendons, cartilages and bones.
- Chondroitin is one of the building blocks of the proteoglycans that compose and give the cartilage its strain- and compression-resistant properties.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal endogenous collagen synthesis and to the proper function of cartilages and bones. It is also important to protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Copper helps to maintain healthy connective tissues. These structural and supporting tissues keep organs at their dedicated place and are important for the function of the muskuloskeletal system.
- Vitamin D3 is important to keep healthy bones and supports function of the muscles and of the immune system.
Shake well before use! Drink the entire content of one bottle per day. Do not keep unemptied bottles for later consumption.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily usage! Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The product should be kept out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25°C! Store in a cool, dark place.
Water, Collagen hydrolysate (bovine, halal), Fructose, Citric acid, Chondroitin sulphate (bovine, halal), Flavour, L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Potassium sorbate, Sodium cyclamate, Acesulfame K, Sodium saccharin, Cupric sulphate, Sodium selenate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).